Do your symptoms indicate an anxiety disorder? If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, and they just won’t go away, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder.
- Are you constantly tense, worried, on edge, or overwhelmed?
- Does your anxiety interfere with your work, school, or family responsibilities?
- Are you plagued by fears that you know are irrational, but can’t shake?
- Do you believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a certain way?
- Do you avoid everyday situations or activities because they cause you anxiety?
- Do you experience sudden, unexpected attacks of heart-pounding panic?
- Do you feel like danger and catastrophe are around every corner?
Our team is made up of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, therapists, and mental health counselors.
We pair individuals with behavioral health professional. This will either be a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatrist to evaluate medications the individual is currently taking and add prescribed medications to improve one’s quality of life.
Our therapist work one on one with individuals in a safe and caring environment to better their lives through exploring feelings, behaviors, and beliefs. We help the individual identify aspects of their lives they would like to change.
Our clients have a unique opportunity to participate in group therapy. This is an opportunity to come together with their peers and discuss their thoughts and feelings under the supervision of our therapist.